Today’s Spotlight is Steel Sword Story, a 2D movement-platformer through 8bits lovers and Playism. You play as Azul, a former Imperial Knight that units out on a quest to store a state on the verge of collapse.
Fight your manner thru dungeons full of monsters and traps with arcane powers and your trusty antique metallic sword. You can watch a launch trailer above.
Steel Sword Story is to be had on Windows PC thru Steam for $four.99.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
For all fanatics of “real” 2D motion video games…
We’ve got a sport so one can reason recollections of all the ones old faculty action games you used to play to come flooding again!
Created using Pixel Game Maker MV, this identify functions lovely and painstakingly rendered pixel artwork pictures, game layout that in no way stops bringing the a laugh, and an amazingly immersive recreation global from begin to finish.
With the betrayal of the traitor Rufus, the kingdom is at the verge of destruction.
Enter a former Imperial Knight – a man upon whose shoulders the future of the dominion changed into once located, and who changed into later banished from the kingdom over fake accusations.
Having misplaced the entirety – his popularity, his honor, and the girl he loves – the swordsman Azul faces off against the threat encroaching upon the dominion with nothing however his rusty, old metallic sword…
Get ready for an antique-faculty fable facet-scroller full of swords and magic.
- A whole and fully-loaded 2D facet-scrolling “proper” old school-fashion action game.
- Intuitive and immersive controls.
- Carefully calculated enemy placement and gimmicks.
- Brilliant dot art-fashion photos.
- Amazingly detailed consequences and debris.
- And maximum of all, recreation creation that sincerely suggests off the cool stuff that Pixel Game Maker MV can do.